Welp, I didn’t publish anything in 2018.
- I did make a decision to expand my one-short short story into an anthology, named it Time, selected a phenomenal cover designer, finished editing it, and now nearly done formatting it.
- I finished editing Yours in the Bond and found a brilliant illustrator to bring the cover to life.
- I devised a plan to become a full-time writer.
- I sketched out/outlined the entire cycle of Dark Nation novels, which seems like it’s going to be a ten book series all together. (Some of those were going to be standalone novels, but I decided to string them together in the same universe.)
- I saw Message from ‘The Legba’ performed!
I think that’s a productive 2018, considering I still had a stressful, but meaningful full-time job. That’s a win.
So for 2019, by this date I should have published the above two projects and completed the first draft for another.
A modest goal, for me, that leads into my full-time goal of writing two to three books a year.
As always, thanks for letting a brother roll with you through this thing called writing. See you in 2019!